Tuesday, September 6, 2011

vintage chalkboard frames

I've been wanting to try this idea for ages (and have yet to try)... but I wanted to share it with you all. This DIY project is SO SIMPLE but the result looks amazing! Basically, all you need is an elegant frame that catches your eye, and some chalkboard paint that you can go out and buy! (okay, obviously tried way too hard with that rhyme, but anyways, let's move on and just look at the pretty pictures that I found on Google, shall we?)


The middle picture is from b*spoke blog. If you want all the details on how to make a chalkboard frame, click here! I actually don't particularly like chalkboards (bad connotations of long screeching nails) but if I had my own home I would find myself one of these giant frames or get carried away and paint a whole wall with chalkboard paint. =) 

1 comment:

  1. I shared on my fanpage on facebook called "CookNCents" we will be doing this neat project next and I appreciate your how to!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...