...so good on toast, crepes, waffles, and now... CAKE!
I am not a baker (but I'm definitely an EATER) so this super easy Nutella Mug Cake is perfect for kitchen klutzes like me. You literally put all the ingredients in a mug and MICROWAVE IT!!! As someone who is too lazy to wash multiple dishes and ends up eating instant noodles straight from the pot, this convenient mug-cake is just the kind of dessert I like!
Recipe for Nutella Mug Cake
(from The Family Kitchen)
- 4 tablespoons self rising flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons Nutella
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- Combine all ingredients in a large coffee mug.
- Whisk well with a fork until smooth.
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 – 3 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and a little chocolate sauce if desired.
So there you have it. Let me know if you try it out!