Monday, July 11, 2011

DIY: bracelet stand

When it comes to jewelry, I like to wear rings and necklaces the most. I don't have that many bracelets and I usually forget to wear them because I store them away in a little box like this.


So I decided to make a bracelet holder with some random things I found on my floor. I literally just came up with this while cleaning my room because I found an old cardboard roll and a cup. And so I stopped cleaning my room (there's always an excuse...) to make a new BRACELET STAND.


Here's the finished product!


Let's just hope my mother doesn't notice that one of her cups has gone missing... 

;)

5 comments:

  1. ooo that is SOO NICE! too bad i dont really wear bracelets! soo pretty, that is so tumblr worthy to me.

    and i love ur mirror, leaf thing and birds

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very nice very nice!you have so much time!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude it's time to start a store! you are much too creative to not financially take advantage of it :p <3 you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job :) I should also try making one like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! making this one tonight! \m/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...