Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Five Guys Burgers and Fries!

Okay, I think I am officially obsessed with the image above. I think it's one of my favourite doodles that I've ever drawn because looking at it every time just makes me so happy for some reason. Anyway, I'll make up any excuse to re-post that good ol' happy hamburger, and it IS relevant because today I'm posting about BURGERS.

 This particular eating extravaganza takes place at Five Guys Burgers and Fries in Surrey (2285 160th Street). I think there's also another location in West Van (2002 Park Royal Street).

The burger itself is around $6, but hey it's got DOUBLE PATTIES... and considering a McDonald's meal can get up to the double digits, it's not THAT expensive. I usually don't like thick patties because most of the ones I've had are dry and tasteless. But the meat was REALLY JUICY. Also, you can get a whole bunch of free toppings on it (like bacon, lettuce, fried onions, mushrooms, etc.) so obviously when I saw that it was all FREE, I loaded it up. Oh, and the fries have some mighty addictive seasoning on them. 

Here are pictures of...

the BURGER.
the FRIES.
and... the RESIDUE. 

Randy and I probably don't remember the conversation during this meal... oh wait, THERE WAS NONE, because we were both too busy wolfing down our burgers. After my first burger, I was tempted to get another but I refrained, for my arteries' sake (although my stomach was telling me otherwise)...

Let me know if there's any other burger places YOU would recommend because being a huge burger fanatic, I'm always up for suggestions!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...