Friday, July 29, 2011

shoelace jewelry

I've been very busy lurking around Hong Kong malls during the past week, but I've also been itching to create stuff. So yesterday when there was a huge sneakers sale at a local mall, I picked up a few brightly-coloured shoelaces in the hopes of making something random! I ended up braiding some bracelets for my cousins and a necklace for myself.

Here I am working diligently and spinster-like in the corner of a doctor's waiting room.
And... here's my finished shoelace necklace! I dunno, it probably looks kinda weird and tacky but oh well... I was bored and braiding shoelaces helped me pass the time. At any rate, I think this would make a good craft for kids! haha.

1 comment:

  1. hi, do u know rastaclat bracelet? pleeease make a vid on how to make one. thankyou!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...