Saturday, November 19, 2011

DIY: scrap magnet

today i was feeling crafty so i found some random paper/fabric/felt scraps and decorated a magnet. the card is one that my friend made for my birthday. i especially like the quote in the middle - "light tomorrow with today". it reminds me not to always wait upon the future to happen, but to live each day with a joyfulness that comes only when i learn to be grateful in my present circumstances.


by the way, doesn't this totally look like an "instagram" photo? well it isn't. i'm sorry but this is my cheap attempt at sepia-toning an image using Microsoft Image Picture Manager (yes... that is how cool i am)... since i am the only living person in the world who doesn't have an iPhone and must resort to other sad tactics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...