Tuesday, February 28, 2012

CUTE MONSTERS CONTEST: pizza & ice-cream


So you know that CUTE MONSTERS CONTEST that I posted about in my last entry? Well I went on a bit of a monster-drawing CRAZE and ended up creating two other submissions for the contest. Here they are!!! (Of course they have to be FOOD-THEMED. You know me and my intense love of food haha)...
 
 
If you like my entries, I'd love it if you would vote for them (you can vote for more than one).
All you have to do is click "I'D WEAR THIS" on my Deviant Art page. I've included the links below! 



Here's my other entry...


 SCARY SCOOPS OF SORBET



Oh and since I was already on a roll, I also submitted THIS sketch which was actually inspired by my creepy friend Cabrini. haha. So far, this one has no votes. HAHAHAHAHAHA. But secretly, my goal is for it to slowly evolve into a meme... haha...


 ...proudly drawn on PAINT with a touchpad. hahaha...
This one's gotta be one of my best works yet. =P


ANYWAYS, please vote for one (or all) of them, and let me know which one of my three submissions you like the best! =)

links:

MONSTERMANIA
KING CHOLESTEROL
SCARY SCOOPS OF SORBET

1 comment:

  1. King Cholesterol is the best! It has dai bei sai geuks (see if you understand).

    I also like the unibrow thing on the ice cream cone.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...