Monday, March 26, 2012

inspiration: Etsy Features

I've always wanted to open an Etsy shop. But I still haven't figured out what I would want to sell - I just can't seem to settle on ONE idea... instead my mind is constantly running off in a billion directions, leaving me scatter-brained. haha. Anyway, here are some 100% handmade goods I found on Etsy that are simply amazing...

...a fabric pencil pouch with a personalized message (from printsnpatterns)...

...this ridiculously cute octopus from cheekandstitch (anything with a monocle + moustache = genius in my books)...

...a crocheted wool ring box by NeedleNoodles (wouldn't that be a cute proposal prop for a crafty girl!)...
...and if you're super crochet crazy, you can buy a PDF Pattern that teaches you how to make a whole SUSHI SET (also from NeedleNoodles).

...oh and remember that hamburger girl self-portrait that I drew a few weeks ago?

...well imagine MY EXTREME EXCITEMENT when I found THIS on Etsy...
OH MAN. Who knew a burger headband actually existed?! I can't crochet, but I would like to make my own somehow!!!

This crochet creation of epic proportions was made by Priscilla of You Cute, an Etsy shop that specializes in tasty crochet. Check out her other handmade goods... I would wear one of these on my head and prance around ANY DAY.

I am officially obsessed with all this handmade grub. They're like the little cartoons I draw all the time... except in CROCHET FORM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...