Saturday, May 19, 2012

DIY: chain & rhinestone bracelet

Awhile back, I visited the random electronic/fabric markets that the Sham Shui Po area is famous for. I found a little stall at the side of the street where a woman was selling old broken jewelry, so I bought a few rusty chains, brought them back home, and spray painted them gold.


I was thinking this gold chain would be great for a do-it-yourself bracelet so that's exactly what I did. This DIY tutorial has been done before by many other online bloggers, but I thought I'd still do a version, since it's such a simple & easy project! If you want to see what inspired me, visit this tutorial from I Spy DIY.

Anyway, hope you like it! The instructions are below...


I remember making a whole bunch of friendship bracelets back in Grade 6/7... Here's a particularly creative friendship-bracelet tutorial using gold chains, embroidery floss, and studs.

image via Honestly WTF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...