Monday, June 11, 2012

DIY: Hamburger Hat!

Ever since I drew this little self-caricature below, I've been wanting to make a HAMBURGER HAT just like that one.


So... with materials in hand (felt, scissors, needle, thread, and highly amateur hand-sewing skills), I set out to attempt the making of a HAMBURGER HAT!


*******

 For the top burger bun, I bought a mini body-sponge and covered it with fuzzy orange fabric.When I was finished making all the different burger sections (patty, lettuce, tomatoes, and buns) I added a red ribbon so I could tie it around my head. Overall, I thought it turned out quite well... and I'm ready to prance around and wear my new creation proudly in public! =D


...and now... it's time for another weird kwok comic. 

******



******

Moral of the story:


THE BEAST MUST BE FED.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha ur sucha dork!! a cuuuute dork hehe! <3

    I don't think it's safe for u to wear that out!!
    YOU will get EATEN!! :O

    lol by other lardy ppl who can't resist

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...