been feeling kind of restless lately, especially with the blog. HAHAH. oh dear. time for another one of those transition periods where I abandon this website? I don't know... ... ...
Anyway, been way too busy anyway, what with working 7 days in a row (illegal!!!) and going crazy marking at ungodly hours... but it's been good as well since after all this recent mayhem, things have been winding down... and I've been able to spend some quality time with my friends as well.
Around 3-ish weeks before I leave Hong Kong for good and go back to my motherland... (well no, not China, although I suppose I came from there originally once upon a time?).... I shall be flying back to Canadaaaaaaaa in a very short time...
Things to do before I leave:
1) force as many people as i can to hike up that mountain with a guitar in hand and sing at the top of our lungs when we get to the top!
2) again, force as many people as i can to have a LORD OF THE RINGS marathon... (pretty please? It's my dying wish?)
3) Possibly go to Llama Island, although I don't know what's there - I just want to go because it's called Llama Island but I bet there are no llamas....
4) FINALLY go to SHAM SHUI PO to take a look at all the fabrics/buttons/lace/DIY materials (can you believe that I've been here an entire year and haven't even made the time to go there once?) I think I got discouraged because the one time I ventured down there it was a holiday and everything was closed. Failure.
5) Make MOUSTACHE T-SHIRTS and prance around on the rooftop of our school proudly. (Again, with forced participants).
I highly doubt that I'll be able to fit all that in before the end, but we shall try mightily hard.
On another note, I watched THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN in 3D yesterday, and it was SOO GOOD!!!!!!!! So much better than the Tobey Maguire series.... so... much.... better....
Best part? the Stan Lee Cameo.
Don't worry, no spoilers here. Everyone knows there's a Stan Lee cameo in all marvel movies anyway.
GO WATCH IT!