Saturday, June 2, 2012

PHOTO of the DAY: Biggy the Bear

So awhile back, I attempted to start a tumblr account where I posted a picture a day... key word being ATTEMPTED... because after a few weeks I had evidently slacked off and abandoned the idea altogether. HAHA. Great perseverance on my part. Well anyway, I have all these really random pictures on my camera that have no place to go so I thought I'd just start uploading them here to give them a home other than having them lost and lingering in the dark lairs of my SD card. 

I'm going to try and occasionally post a picture or two and hopefully it will be somewhat interesting. Usually I bring my little red camera with me just in case there's something awesome, creepy, out-of-the-ordinary, or utterly hilarious to capture evidence of. 

Speaking of HILARIOUS, I keep seeing this little old woman (who has curly grey hair in the same shape as an Oompah Loompah wig) on my morning walk to work. She does "exercises" every morning. For example, she stands facing a giant brick wall and squats, gyrates her hips, and does a couple pelvic thrusts, all done vigorously and without shame. This woman is fearless. Whenever I see her, I always want to laugh and congratulate her for being awesome at the same time. I know this is probably one of those "you have to see it for yourself" moments, but no, I didn't take picture evidence of her although it would be pretty good viral-video fodder.

Anyway, TODAY's Photo of the Day is of the biggest bear I've ever seen, at one of HK's newest malls. I wanted to climb up and sit on its head, but I guess those kind of psychotic urges are exactly why there's a red line and no-touching zone.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...