Sunday, July 15, 2012

hello dear friends...

I haven't been updating, I know. And that's because I'm nearing the end of my time in Hong Kong... THE END IS NEAR. VERY NEAR. I've been having so many "last adventures" lately and saying so many goodbyes... and it's been sad but also very hilariously memorable as well. I've been thinking... and I think with the end of this one-year overseas work experience, it's time to make some changes to this blog as well. When I started this blog just over a year ago, I intended it to be primarily about art and DIY projects. But I had no idea I would even be moving to a foreign country a few months later, and that drastic life change limited my time and resources to what kinds of art I could do... so this space kind of evolved into a mini travel journal of sorts, to keep my friends updated (and my parents comforted) haha. And true to my own personality, it has become a random, messy, disorganized melting pot of everything and anything jumbled together. When I move back to Canada, my goal is to be more ORDERLY (haha I've been saying this for decades)... and I shall try mightily hard at it. So dear friends, I may sporadically post things when I have time, but I may be MISSING for awhile from this space, as I try to TRANSITION back to my "old"/new life. This is not the end, so be patient my little grasshoppers... and I shall be back (hopefully new and improved) but still with the same old weirdo Laura-style that I can't seem to escape. 

Here's a peek at what's COMING SOON to an UPINTHECLOUDS blog near YOU!......

See you soon <3

-Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...