Friday, September 9, 2011

i made another birdie

One fine day, I found a little store selling fabric so I bought some dusty rose and cream floral prints because I was determined to be crafty and make something random. Then I went and bought some felt fabric in brown, light/dark green, and tan. Later that day, I plopped myself down on the couch and sewed for an hour to make a long twisted garland of leaves and a cloth birdie. 


sidenote: the eggs were just for decoration and were consumed shortly afterwards.

3 comments:

  1. its adorable!!!
    lol i like how the eggs were consumed shortly. I would've too. i <3 eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. speaking of consumption, have you been cooking for yourself? i hope that's not your dinner!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...