Monday, May 14, 2012

DIY: bowtie necklace

Oh. man. Today I've been a very productive crafter. Since I've been sick all day, I've been locked up in my room sewing like a tiny little grandma, making crafts out of random odds & ends. The mere thought of doing actual work was making me feel more ill so with that reasoning, I decided to postpone any real work in order to preserve my health. =)

Now with that guiltless explanation out of the way, I present to you a new DIY. I've been meaning to make this for a long time and finally had time during my sick day to do so. If you scroll down, you may also see that I clearly had way too much fun (and time) to put cool effects on all my pictures using Photobucket Editing (aka. the non-iPhone user's Instagram). 

Anyway, I hope you like it!


*side note: you can use any type of fabric... I just had some denim leftover from a shirt that I cut up, and some lace-crochet material from a coat that I cut up. Clearly, destroying my clothes seems to be a habit of mine.

Bowties aren't just for men.

Neither are mustaches for that matter.

=P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...