Friday, May 4, 2012

music inspiration: Gungor

Lately, I've been listening to the musical group GUNGOR, a husband + wife collaboration with a unique eclectic style that I can't really define with any particular genre. They're super inspiring and definitely live up to their Grammy-nominated status. 

Probably their most well-known song, and one of my favourites, is Beautiful Things.


They've also got a blog with some pretty interesting topics - like this post HERE for instance, about art and perspective in life. Go read it. I think it's very well-written and insightful.

Anyway, what's exciting is that they're actually coming to Hong Kong this month!!! So I think I'll get to see them in concert! SO. EXCITED.

Click HERE for an awesome live version of Beautiful Things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...