Saturday, May 12, 2012

Lessons from Dr. Seuss

I'm always looking for good quotes, and when I found this, I gotta say Dr. Seuss is one heck of a Quote-master.

via Alltop

Oh... and if you never need a quick costume idea, you can always be Thing 1 and Thing 2 from The Cat in the Hat! Here we are, doing our best running pose.

Thing 2 eats a cupcake, with the one and only Miss Cupcake! I've got that rabid "Don't you DARE ruin my cupcake-eating moment" look flickering behind those glazed-over deer-in-headlight eyes.
And on that note, check out these crazy cotton-candy cupcakes from Mrs. Fox's Sweets!
...and here we are with The Cat in the Hat himself! 
Man, I look like such a little kid in those photos... need to bust out that hairstyle more often! haha. These were taken awhile back so I hope in these few years I've aged enough to stop looking like a 12 year old.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...